OSSSC Notification 2019: Apply for 1746 jobs in OSSSC. Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission recruitment notification released through www.osssc.gov.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 1746 Jr Clerk/ Jr Assistant vacancies.
- 1746 Jr Clerk/ Jr Assistant – 06th February 2019
OSSSC recruitment 2019 notification – 1746 Jr Clerk/ Jr Assistant Posts
|Name of Post||Jr Clerk/ Jr Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||1746|
OSSSC Notification 2019: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.osssc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 1746 (One Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty-Six) Jr Clerk/ Jr Assistant vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 06th February 2019.
Jr Clerk/ Jr Assistant: 1746 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Must have passed in + 3 examination or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge in basic computer skills.
- Salary Details: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- and with a grand pay of Rs. 1900/- Per month
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st April 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to apply for Jr Clerk/ Jr Assistant posts in OSSSC recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online or Challan
- General and OBC Category candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Procedure: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission will conduct a written exam and/or interview.
How to Apply For OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of OSSSC www.osssc.gov.in, before 06th February 2019.
OSSSC 2019- Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 29th December 2018
- Close date for submission of online application: 06th February 2019
- Last date for payment of a fee in Online: 29th January 2019
- Last date for payment of fee through challan: 06th February 2019