Police recruitment notification 2017 job notifications are released in state level Police Departments for 2017 Year. More number of candidates are not applied for 2017 Police Recruitment notification. Application form was released from official website of each State Government Police Department.
Candidates or Applicants can check all details required to apply like Online Application form submission date, Exam Date, Interview date, Long jump date, Education qualification details, age limit and mainly last date to apply or submit the application.
Police recruitment notification 2017 for multiple vacancies:
|S.No||Post Date||Organization||Qualification||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Last Date||More Details|
|1||30-12-2016||Police Department||–||Constable,Hawalder,Driver,Cook||627 Posts||22-06-2017||View Details|
|2||16-01-2017||Maharashtra PSC||Degree||Sub Inspector||300 Posts||02-02-2017||View Details|
|3||26-12-2016||Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (PRPB)||10th, 12th||Firemen, Jail Warder, SI, ASI||3846 Posts||11-02-2017||View Details|
|4||03-01-2017||Sashastra Seema Bal – SSB||10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Degree/ Diploma||SI, ASI, Constable||872 Posts||30-01-2017||View Details|
Main important thing while applying for any police recruitment notification 2017, need to check like we need to apply in online mode or offline mode
How to apply for Police constable jobs 2017 in Online :
- Visit official website and goto list of notifications page
- Click on Advertisement before applying and read carefully about list of documents which you need to upload in online
- Gather all the documents and click on apply link
- Submit the form with your genuine details.
- Give your Mobile number and email ID which are active, because you may get calls or mails regarding Police recruitment exam dates and results.
How to apply Police Jobs 2017 in Offline.
- Read the Official Police recruitment 2017 Notification
- Gather all required documents with attested if necessary.
- Take a demand draft if necessary
- Check the postal address to where you need to send post of your documents.
The structure of police in India is divided into three categories and two sections,which are listed below
Indian Police services in Gazetted ranks Section
|1||Director General- In Intelligence Bureau|
|2||Director General/State Commissioner|
|3||Inspector General/Additional State Commissioner|
|4||Deputy Inspector General/Joint State Commissioner|
Below are list of Positions which are common of both Indian and state government police service in Gazetted Ranks Section:
|1||Senior Superintendent/Deputy Commissioner|
|2||District Superintendent/Deputy Commissioner|
|3||Additional Superintendent/Additional Deputy Commissioner|
|4||Deputy Superintendent/Assistant Commissioner|
State Police Officers in Non Gazetted Rank Section
|4||Assistant Sub Inspector|
police bharti online form 2016