- 195 Act Apprentices Vacancies – 19th March 2018
rcf recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Act Apprentices|
|No. of Vacancies||195|
RCF Recruitment: RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2018 released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 195 (One Hundred and Ninty Five) Act Apprentices Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 19th March 2018.
Act Apprentices: 195 Vacancies
Trades wise Vacancies :
- Carpenter: 16 Posts
- Electrician: 28 Posts
- Fitter: 55 Posts
- Machinist: 17 Posts
- Painter (G) : 09 Posts
- Welder (G&E) : 50 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 06 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 04 Posts
- AC& Ref. Mechanic: 10 Posts
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed a 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Minimum Age: 15
Maximum Age: 24
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in RCF Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through Online
- Application fee for all candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred Only)
Selection Procedure: RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2018 (RCF) will conduct the merit basis i.e on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination. to the eligible candidates from the job applicants.
How to Apply For RCF Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of RCF, www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates need to send the hard copy of the application form along with the relevant documents to below address.
RCF Address: the office of General Manager (P), Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala -144602
RCF 2018 – Important Dates
- Last Date For Submission Of Application: 19th March 2018
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017 – Indian Railway – 101 Act Apprentices Vacancies
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment – Kapurthala Railway released a new recruitment notification through its official website rcf.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of 101 (One Hundred and one) Act Apprentices Vacancies. Indian Railway Job seekers should apply before 21st September 2017.
Department Name:Rail Coach Factory – Indian Railway
Post Name:Act Apprentices
Railway Careers Results – Jobs in Punjab