Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Rajasthan (Rajasthan High Court) invited online applications from eligible candidates for Stenographer job openings through Online Application Form. Latest Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Notification released at hcraj.nic.in, for Stenographer job vacancy in Stenographers for District Courts and DLSAs 2020. Interested candidates go through the below Rajasthan High Court Notification before applying online at hcraj.nic.in. The Last Date to submit the online application form is 28 February 2020.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Notification – Apply online for 434 Stenographer Posts
|Latest Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2020 Notification|
|Court Name||High Court of Rajasthan (Rajasthan High Court)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Name of Post||Stenographer|
|No. Of Posts||434|
|Last Date||28 February 2020|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name Of Judgeship||No. of Post|
|Abu Road Block (Sirohi)||1|
Before applying online at hcraj.nic.in, applicants should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement for the respective post of High Court of Rajasthan (Rajasthan High Court). The minimum required education qualification for Stenographer in Rajasthan High Court jobs is 12th.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Jobs – Eligibility Details
- Must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination in Arts or Science or Commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or an examination equivalent thereto recognized by the Government or any Higher Examination and
- Must possess a good working knowledge of Hindi as written in Devanagri script & of Rajasthani Dialects and;
- Must have passed:- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India; or
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation & Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/State Council of Vocational Training Scheme; or
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application from any university established by Law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government; or
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institution recognized by the Government; or Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited; or Senior Secondary School Examination with Computer Science as an optional subject”
Age Limit: Not below 18 years and above 40 years of age as of 01 January 2021.
- General Class /EWS / Other Backward Class / Extremely Backward Class: Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only)
- SC/ ST of Rajasthan The tribe: Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only)
Selection Procedure: On the basis of written exam and/or interview.
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2020 Notification
Interested candidates can apply online Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment through the official website hcraj.nic.in from 30 January 2020 to 28 February 2020. The candidates are also advised to take a printout of the online application for future reference.
Rajasthan High Court Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of online application||30 January 2020|
|Close date for submission of online application||28 February 2020|
The candidates are advised to read the Rajasthan High Court detailed advertisement/notification and confirm themselves whether they are fulfilling their required educational qualification, age, etc. for the respective post before applying.