RRB JE Recruitment 2019: Apply for 14033 jobs in RRB. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recruitment notification released through www.indianrail.gov.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 14033 Jr. Engineer & Other vacancies.
- 14033 Jr. Engineer & Other – 31st January 2019
RRB recruitment 2019 notification – 14033 Jr. Engineer & Other Posts
Name of Post
Jr. Engineer & Other
No. of Vacancies
RRB JE Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.indianrail.gov.in for the recruitment of total 14033 (Fourteen Thousand and Thirty-Three) Jr. Engineer & Other vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 31st January 2019.
Junior Engineer: 13034 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines.
Junior Engineer (Information Technology): 49 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Diploma/ Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
Depot Material Superintendent: 456 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: PGDCA/ B.Sc., (Computer Science )/ BCA/ B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from recognized university/ institute.
Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant: 494 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 45% marks.
Salary Details: Rs. 35400/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st January 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 33 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to apply for Jr. Engineer & Other posts in RRB recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online or Challan
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PwBDs/ Women/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economic Backward Classes: Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only)
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
Selection Procedure: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will conduct a written test and/or interview.
How to Apply For RRB Vacancy 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of RRB www.indianrail.gov.in, before 31st January 2019.
RRB 2019- Important Dates
- Date of Notification Published: 02nf January 2019
- Last date for the submission of application form: 31st January 2019
RRB Recruitment 2018 – Expired Jobs
- 26502 Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician – Recruitment Notification
- 62907 Group IV – Job Notification