RWF Vacancy 2019: Apply for 10 jobs in RWF. Rail Wheel Factory recruitment notification released through rwf.indianrailways.gov.in.. At present there is 01 recruitment drives are going for 10 Sports Quota vacancies.
- 10 Sports Quota – 23rd February 2019
RWF recruitment 2019 notification – 10 Sports Quota Posts
|Name of Post||Sports Quota|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
RWF Vacancy 2019: Rail Wheel Factory released a new recruitment notification through its official website rwf.indianrailways.gov.in. for the recruitment of total 10 (Ten) Sports Quota vacancies, . Job seekers should apply on or before 23rd February 2019.
Sports Quota: 10 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 10th or ITI from a recognized institution/ university
- Salary Details: Rs.5200-20200/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 1st January 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to apply for Sports Quota posts in RWF recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupes Five hundred Only)
Selection Procedure: Rail Wheel Factory will conduct a Interview.
How to Apply For RWF Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to The Senior Personnel Officer, Personnel Department, Rail Wheel Factory (Ministry of Railways), Yelahanka, Bangalore- 560064 on or before 23rd February 2019.
RWF 2019- Important Dates
- Date of Notification Published: 16th January 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 23rd February 2019
rwf recruitment 2018 notification – Expired Jobs
- Trade Apprentices – Advertisement Details & Application Form