SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) invited online applications from eligible candidates for Junior Associates (JA) job openings through Online Application Form. Latest SBI Recruitment 2020 Notification released at www.sbi.co.in, for Junior Associates job vacancy. Interested candidates go through the below SBI JA Notification before applying online at www.sbi.co.in. The Last Date to submit the online application form is 26 January 2020.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Notification – Apply Online for 8000 Junior Associates Posts
|Latest SBI Jobs 2020 Notification|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
|Name of Post||Junior Associates|
|No. Of Posts||8000|
|Last Date||26 January 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state/UT). The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of the selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify the language test will not be offered an appointment. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer / Inter-State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited.
SBI Recruitment Vacancy Details
|State||No of Posts|
|Jammu and Kashmir||50|
|Leh & Kargil Valley||20|
|Dibang Valley, Tawang, etc.||20|
|Dibang Valley, Tawang, etc.||20|
Before applying online at www.sbi.co.in, applicants should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement for the respective post of State Bank of India (SBI Recruitment). The minimum required education qualification for Junior Associates in SBI Vacancy is Degree, Graduation.
SBI Junior Associates Jobs – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2020. Those who are in the final year/ semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.01.2020.
Get a Bank Job with Best Training- Register Now
Age Limit: Not below 20 years and above 28 years of age as of 01 January 2020. The upper age limit is, however, relaxable by 05 Years for SC, ST Candidates, by 05 Years in case of OBC Candidate and by 10 Years for PWD Candidates as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/ 7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/1-31450
Selection Procedure: The selection process will consist of an on-line test (preliminary & main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Exam is tentatively scheduled in February/ March 2020. Candidate should choose the name of the Centre where he/ she desires to take the examination.
|Test Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- Each test will have separate timing as mentioned above. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark
assigned for a question will be deducted for each wrong answer. No minimum qualifying marks are prescribed for individual test OR for the aggregate score.
- The adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies. subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Exam from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
Phase – II: Main Examination: Structure of Online Main Exam would be as follows:
|Test Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hour 40 minutes|
- Each test will have separate timing as mentioned above.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of the mark assigned for a question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Candidates are required to score minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available
thereon). Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank. No minimum qualifying marks for individual subjects are prescribed. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise. Candidates qualified in the test (main examination) will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the aggregate marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be considered for preparation of the final merit list. Provisional selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the test (Main Examination).
The final selection will be subject to:
- Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application.
- Qualifying in the test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above. Results of the candidates who have provisionally qualified for selection will be made available on the Bank’s website.
Download SBI Junior Associate Call Letter
Preliminary Examination: The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself booklet” by entering their registration number and password/date of birth from the Bank’s website from 11.02.2020 onwards (Tentatively).
Main Examination: Candidates qualified for the main examination would be able to download their call letter from the Bank’s website (following the instructions available on the screen) from 2nd week of April 2020 onwards (Tentatively).
How to Apply for State Bank of India 2020 Notification
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2020. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Steps to Apply for SBI Junior Associate Jobs
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available under the ‘Current Openings’
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated, which may be printed for record.
|Category||Fee/ intimation Charges|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS||No Fee (Nil)|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 750/-|
SBI JA Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of online application||03 January 2020|
|Close date for submission of online application||26 January 2020|
|Download Preliminary Exam Call Letter||11 February 2020|
|Preliminary Exam (Tentatively)||February/ March 2020|
|Download Main Exam Call Letter||2nd week of April 2020|
The candidates are advised to read the SBI detailed advertisement/notification and confirm themselves whether they are fulfilling their required educational qualification, age, etc. for the respective post before applying.