Sikkim Police Recruitment: Apply for 65 jobs in Sikkim Police. Sikkim Police recruitment notification released through sikkimpolice.nic.in. At present, there is 01 recruitment drives are going for 65 Constables Vacancies.
- 65 Constables – 2nd November 2018
sikkim police recruitment 2018 notification – 65 Constables Posts
|Name of Post||Constables|
|No. of Vacancies||65|
Sikkim Police Recruitment: Sikkim Police released a new recruitment notification through its official website sikkimpolice.nic.in for the recruitment of total 65 (Sixty Five) Constables Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 12th December 2018.
Constables: 65 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: 10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board.
- Salary Details: Rs.5200 – 20200/- and with a grand pay of Rs.2000/- Per month
Age Limit: As on the date of 1st July 2018
- Male: 18 to 21 Years
- Female: 18 to 25 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in the Constables (Executive) recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online
- General & OBC candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only)
- For BL/SC/ST/Primitive Tribe, Female candidates and Ex-servicemen: Nil
Selection Procedure: Sikkim Police will conduct a Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) and Written Test.
How to Apply For Sikkim Police Vacancy
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to Room No. 215, Office of DIG/CID, 1st Floor, Police Headquarters, Gangtok, Sikkim-737101 on or before 12th December 2018.
Sikkim Police 2018 – Important Dates
- Last Date Submission Of Application: 12th December 2018