South Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Apply for 02 jobs in South Central Railway. South Central Railway recruitment notification released through www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in. At present there are 02 recruitment drives are going for 2 Cultural Quota vacancies
- 02 Cultural Quota – 02nd December 2018
South Central Railway recruitment 2018 notification – 02 Cultural Quota Posts
|Name of Post||Cultural Quota|
|No. of Vacancies||02|
South Central Railway Recruitment 2018: South Central Railway released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 02 (Two) Cultural Quota vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 02nd December 2018.
Cultural Quota: 2 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks from any recognized board. [50% marks are not to be insisted upon in case of ST/SC/Ex-Servicemen and for candidates who possess higher qualifications such as Graduation/Post Graduation etc.] Or Course Completed Act Apprentices/IT! pass ( in Trades approved by NCVT/SCVT)
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st January 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid for apply South Central Railway recruitment, Cultural Quota posts.
Selection Procedure: South Central Railway will conduct a written test.
How to Apply For Railway Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of South Central Railway www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in, before 02nd December 2018.
South Central Railway 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 03rd November 2018
- Close date for submission of online application: 02nd December 2018