South Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification @ www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in: South Central Railway online application are invited from the candidates fulfilling the prescribed conditions stipulated in this recruitment notification for the engagement of 4103 Apprentice for imparting training under Apprentice Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1962, in the following units of South Central Railway. Interested candidates after going through the South Central Railway Notification can proceed to apply for the South Central Railway Apprentice Job Openings 2019 – 2020 before the last date. The applications for the latest South Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2019 must be submitted online. The Last Date to submit the online application form is 08 December 2019.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply online for 4103 Posts
Latest South Central Railway Jobs 2019 – 2020 Notification
|Department Name||South Central Railway|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|No. Of Posts||4103|
|Closing Date||08 December 2019|
|Job Location||Telangana, Andhra Pradesh|
South Central Railway Vacancies 2019 – Post Details
|Trade||No. of Posts|
South Central Railway Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
- The candidate must have passed 101 h class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board. and also possess ITI Certificate in the trade notified from the institutes recognized by CVT/ SCVT.
- The Candidate should possess the required qualification as on the date of opening of online application i.e., 09 Nov 2019.
- ITI Certificates issued by Institutes affiliated to CVT/ SCVT are compulsory in the relevant trades as under:
|AC MECHANIC||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Mechanic (R&AC) trade.|
|CARPENTER||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Carpenter trade.|
|DIESEL MECHANIC||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Diesel Mechanic trade.|
|ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRONICS||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Electrician trade.|
|ELECTRICIAN 6ELECTRONIC MECHANIC||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Electronic Mechanic trade.|
|FITTER||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Fitter trade.|
|MACHINIST||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Machinist trade.|
|MMW||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance or Millwright Maintenance trade.|
|PAINTER||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Painter trade.|
|WELDER||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Welder trade.|
Age Limit: As on the date of 08 December 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only)
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on the merit list which would be prepared to take the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both 10th Class/ matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weight-age to both.
How to Apply for South Central Railway Vacancy 2019 Careers
Candidates should submit their applications ONLINE only. The link for downloading the notification and filling up of online application is available on RRC/SCR web page available at https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in/. Detailed instructions for filling up of 0 LINE application are available on the website.
- Read carefully the complete notification before filling up the online application.
To download the full notification click the link given below.
- For registration, you must have a registered mobile number and valid e-mail ID which will be verified by receiving OTP (one-time-password) through SMS/email.
Before filling up of your application the following scanned documents in JPG, PNG or PDF formats (should not be more than 2MB in size) are to be kept ready for uploading:
I) SSC/10th Class marks sheet
II) ITI Consolidated marks memo or semester-wise marks memo.
III) For SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates community certificate in the prescribed formats given in the notification.
IV) For PWD candidates, Disability certificate.
V) One passport size photograph (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
VI) Signature of the candidate (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
VII) Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen and children of Ex-Servicemen
VIII) Service Certificate for the children of Serving Jawans/officers of Armed Forces
- The candidate must possess a minimum 50% of marks in SSC/10th Class plus ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
OBC/EWS/UR (Male) candidates have to make payment of Rs.100/- (One hundred only) as Application fee after filling up of application through SBI Payment gateway.
- After submission of the completed application, a Registration number will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number and e-Mail ID. The same will be useful for further communication or process.
The application form once submitted cannot be edited/modified. The candidates can view the application form by using your mobile number and date of birth or application number
South Central Railway 2019 Jobs – Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of online application||09 November 2019|
|Close date for submission of online application||08 December 2019|
Important Links – South Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|