South Indian Bank vacancy 2019 notification has been released on official website southindianbank.com for the recruitment of 12 (Twelve) Vacancies at South Indian Bank. The candidate who is looking for Probationary Legal Officer jobs can apply online application on or before 28th July 2019
- 12 Probationary Legal Officer – 28th July 2019
South Indian Bank vacancy 2019 Notification for 12 Probationary Legal Officer Posts
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank|
|Name of Post||Probationary Legal Officer|
|No. Of Posts||12|
|Job Location||All India|
South Indian Bank vacancy 2019: South Indian Bank, southindianbank.com released recruitment notification for vacant jobs. At present recruitment drive is going for 12 Probationary Legal Officer Vacancies.
South Indian Bank Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC and an aggregate minimum of 60% marks in LLB under regular course
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
Salary Details: Rs.23700 – 42020/- Per Month
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Only)
- SC/ ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only)
Selection Procedure: On the basis of Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply For South Indian Bank Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of South Indian Bank southindianbank.com, before 28th July 2019
Application Registration Process:
- Candidates to go to the Bank’s website ‘www.southindianbank.com’ click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
South Indian Bank 2019 – Important Dates
Starting date for submission of online application: 17th July 2019
Last date to submit the application form: 28th July 2019