SWR Vacancy: Apply for 2 jobs in SWR. South Western Railway recruitment notification released through swr.indianrailways.gov.in. At present, there is 01 recruitment drives are going for 2 Cultural Quota Vacancies.
- 02 Cultural Quota – 12th November 2018
swr recruitment 2018 notification – 02 Cultural Quota Posts
|Name of Post||Cultural Quota|
|No. of Vacancies||02|
SWR Vacancy: South Western Railway released a new recruitment notification through its official website swr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 02 (Two) Cultural Quota Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 12th November 2018.
Cultural Quota: 02 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 12th or Matriculation or ITI, Degree or Diploma or Certificate in Music from a recognized Institution/University.
- Salary Details: check the official notification Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 1st January 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in Cultural Quota recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women/Minorities & Economically Backward Classes Candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only)
- All Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
Selection Procedure: South Western Railway will conduct a Written Test & Assessment of talent in the relevant field on the basis of Practical Demonstration & Testimonials/Prizes etc..
How to Apply For SWR Careers
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below address on or before 12th November 2018.
- Address: Assistant Personnel Officer/HQ, Railway Recruitment Cell South Western Railway, 2nd Floor, Old GM’s Office Building, Club Road, Hubballi-580023
SWR 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13th October 2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Application: 12th November 2018