- Trainee Analyst Vacancies (24th January 2018)
- Spices Extension Trainee Vacancy (28th October 2017)
- SRD Trainees & Trainee Analyst Vacancies (Closed)
spices board recruitment 2018 notification
|Organization Name||Spices Board|
|Vacancy Name||Trainee Analyst|
|No. of Posts||4|
Spices Board released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.indianspices.com. Spices Board 2018 Notification is for the recruitment of total 4 (Four) Trainee Analyst Vacancies. Job seekers can attend the walk-in interview on 24th January 2018.
Trainee Analyst: 4 Vacancies
- Qualification: Sc in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/Applied Microbiology/Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology.
- Salary Details: Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 1st November 2017
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Selection Procedure: Spices Board will select the candidates based on their performance in Interview to select the eligible candidates from the job applicants.
How to Apply For Spices Board Jobs
Interested and eligible Applicants can appear for the walk in interview along with the prescribed application form or bio-data form and relevant documents at below address on 24th January 2018.
- Spices Board Address: Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab Mumbai, Plot No. EL-184, T.T.C. Industrial Area MIDC, Mahape, Navi Mumbai- 400 710, Maharashtra.
Spices Board 2017 – Important Dates
- Date Of Interview: 24th January 2018 at 10:00 A.M
Spices Board Recruitment 2017 – Spices Board of India Walk-in for Spices Extension Trainee Vacancy
Spices Board Recruitment 2017 – Spices Board of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website indianspices.com for the recruitment of Spices Extension Trainee Vacancies. Spices Board Job seekers should apply before 28th October 2017.
Department Name: – Spices Board of India
Post Name: – Spices Extension Trainee
Job Location: – Aizawl, Mizoram
Official Website: indianspices.com
Spices Board Vacancy
Spices Extension Trainee: 01 Post
- Qualification: – B.Sc. (Agriculture / Horticulture) or B.Sc. (Botany)/Zoology /Microbiology / Biotechnology / Forestry) with working knowledge in computer
- Salary: – Rs.17000/- Per Month
Age Limit: – As on 01st October 2017
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Selection Process: – Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test & Personal Interview.
How to apply for Spices Board Jobs 2017: Interested & Eligible candidates can appear for the walk in interview along with the prescribed application form or bio-data form and relevant documents at below address on 28th October 2017.
Walk-in Address: Spices Board Divisional Office, (Ministry OF Commerce & Industry), DR F. Lalhmingsanga Building House No. T-61, 3rd Floor, Veghlui, Aizwal, Mizoram, PIN: 796001.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Walk-in Date: 28th October 2017 10;00 A.M
Spices Board Recruitment 2017-18 Notification SRD Trainees & Trainee Analyst Posts
Spices Board Openings 2017-18 has released a notification for 03 SRD Trainees and Trainee Analyst. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 02 March 2017.
Spices Board Openings 2017-18 Notification Details:
|organization Name||Spices Board|
|Post Name||SRD Trainees & Trainee Analyst|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, M.Sc.|
|Age Limit||35 years|
|No of Vacancies||3|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu.|
|Last Date||02 March 2017|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 1200 – 15000 /- per month|
Spices Board Openings 2017 Post Wise Details:
|Post Name||No of vacancies||Pay Scale|
|SRD Trainees||2||Rs. 12000 /-|
|Trainee Analyst||1||Rs. 15000 /-|
Eligibility Details for Spices Board of India Recruitment 2017
SRD Trainee: The applicant should be a Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce from the recognized University or institute, along with computer knowledge.
Trainee Analyst (Microbiology): The candidate should have an M.Sc in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/Applied Microbiology from the recognized University or institute.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 35 years as on 01 December 2016.
- Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be applicable for deserving candidates as per norms.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 1200 – 15000 /- per month.
- Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can appear for the Written test along with Resume, recent Passport sized photograph, Originals and photocopies of Educational Qualification, work experience certificates, Proof of age, caste and other related documents need to be carried at the time of Test.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected on the basis of Test scores and Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants are exempted from application fee.
Venue: Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab, Plot No.R-11, SIPCOT Industrial Complex, Gummidipoondi, Thiruvallur Dist. Tamil Nadu – 601 201. at 09:00 A.M.
Important dates for Spice Board Recruitment 2017
Date of Test 02 March 2017