Spices Board Recruitment: Apply for 2 jobs in Spices Board. Spices Board recruitment notification released through www.indianspices.com. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 2 Trainee Analyst Vacancies.
- 02 Trainee Analyst – 20 September 2018 at 10.00 AM
spices board recruitment 2018 notification – 02 Trainee Analyst Posts
|Name of Post||Trainee Analyst|
|No. of Vacancies||02|
|Location||(Chenni) Tamil Nadu|
Spices Board Recruitment: Spices Board released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.indianspices.com for the recruitment of total 02 (Two) Trainee Analyst Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 20 September 2018 at 10.00 AM.
Trainee Analyst (Chemistry): 02 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology.
- Salary Details: Rs.18000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 1st August 2018
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid for applying to the above posts.
Selection Procedure: Spices Board will conduct a Written Test.
How to Apply For Spices Board Careers
Interested and eligible Applicants can appear for the walk-in interview along with the prescribed application form or bio-data form and relevant documents at below address on 20 September 2018 at 10.00 AM.
- Address: Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab., Chuttugunta Center, G.T. Road, GUNTUR-522004.
Spices Board 2018 – Important Dates
- Walk-in Date: 20 September 2018 at 10.00 AM