Indian Spices Board Vacancy: Apply for 18 jobs in Indian Spices Board. Indian Spices Board recruitment notification released through www.indianspices.com. At present, there is 01 recruitment drives are going for 18 Spices Extension Trainees vacancies.
- 18 Spices Extension Trainees – 19th December 2018
Indian Spices Board recruitment 2018 notification – 120 Graduate & Diploma Apprentices Posts
|Name of Post||Graduate & Diploma Apprentices|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
Indian Spices Board Vacancy: Indian Spices Board released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.indianspices.com for the recruitment of total 18 (Eighteen) Spices Extension Trainees vacancies. Job seekers should attend the walk-in interview on 19th December 2018.
Spices Extension Trainees: 18 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Candidates should complete B.Sc from a recognized institution/university
- Salary Details: Rs.17000 /- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 1st November 2018
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid for apply Indian Spices Board recruitment Graduate & Diploma Apprentices posts.
Selection Procedure: Indian Spices Board will conduct a the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
How to Apply For Indian Spices BoardCareers
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of Cochin Shipyard www.cochinshipyard.com, before 20th December 2018.
Indian Spices Board 2018 – 19- Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 5th December 2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Application: 20th December 2018
spices board recruitment 2018 notification
- Spices Extension Trainees (SET) – Advertisement Details & Application Form
- Trainee Analyst –Advertisement Details
- SRD Trainee – Detailed Advertisement Link
- Spices Board – Advertisement Details & Online Apply Link