Indian Spices Board Jobs 2019: Apply for 3 jobs in Indian Spices Board. Indian Spices Board recruitment notification released through indianspices.com. At present, there is 01 recruitment drives are going for 3 Trainees vacancies.
- 03 Trainees – 12th February 2019 from 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Indian Spices Board recruitment 2019 notification – 03 Trainees Posts
|Name of Post||Trainees|
|No. of Vacancies||03|
Indian Spices Board Jobs 2019: Indian Spices Board released a new recruitment notification through its official website indianspices.com for the recruitment of total 03 (Three) Trainees vacancies. Job seekers should attend the walk-in interview on 12th February 2019 from 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Trainees: 03 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Post Graduate Degree or MBA, M.Sc. from a recognized Institution/University.
- Salary Details: Rs.18000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 12th February 2019
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Application Fee: No fee is required to be paid to attend walk-in-interview at Indian Spices Board recruitment for Trainees posts.
Selection Procedure: Indian Spices Board will conduct a Test, Descriptive Test & Discussion.
How to Apply For Indian Spices Board Careers 2019
Interested and eligible Applicants can appear for the walk-in interview along with the prescribed application form or bio-data form and relevant documents at below address on 12th February 2019 from 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Indian Spices Board 2019- Important Dates
- Walk-In Date & Time: 12th February 2019 from 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Indian Spices Board recruitment 2018 notification –
spices board recruitment 2018 notification
- Graduate & Diploma Apprentices – Advertisement Details
- Spices Extension Trainees (SET) – Advertisement Details & Application Form
- Trainee Analyst –Advertisement Details
- SRD Trainee – Detailed Advertisement Link
- Spices Board – Advertisement Details & Online Apply Link