Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018: Apply for 5 jobs in Supreme Court of India. Supreme Court of India recruitment notification released through supremecourtofindia.nic.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 5 Chauffeur vacancies
supreme court of India recruitment 2018 notification – 05 Chauffeur Posts
|Name of Post||Chauffeur|
|No. of Vacancies||05|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018: Supreme Court of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website supremecourtofindia.nic.in for the recruitment of total 05 (Five) Chauffeur vacancies, . Job seekers should apply on or before 08th September 2018.
Chauffeur: 05 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: X Standard examination conducted by any Board/ Institute recognized by the Government and holding a valid driving license to drive a light motor vehicle. Minimum 3 Years experience of driving a light motor vehicle (goods/passenger).
- Salary Details: Rs. 29200/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st July 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in Chauffeur recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges.
- All Candidates (Registration Charges directly with Institute of Driving Training and Research, on the date of the Test): Rs. 470/- (Rupees Four Hundred and Seventy)
Selection Procedure: Supreme Court of India will conduct a Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply For Jobs in Delhi
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to The Registrar (Admn.I), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110201 on or before 08th September 2018.
Supreme Court of India 2018 – Important Dates
- Date of Notification Published: 16th August 2018
- Last date for the submission of application form: 08th September 2018