Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018: Apply for jobs in Delhi. Supreme Court of India recruitment notification released through www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in. At present there is one recruitment drive is going for Assistant Librarian Vacancies
- Assistant Librarian – 04th June 2018
supreme court of India recruitment 2018 notification – Assistant Librarian Posts
|Name of Post||Assistant Librarian|
|No. of Vacancies||Not Specified|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 Apply Online: Supreme Court of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in for the recruitment of Assistant Librarian Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 04th June 2018.
- Education Qualification: Degree in Library Science OR Diploma in Computer Applications. Knowledge of Computer Operation in Library work.
- Salary Details: Rs. 47600/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st May 2018
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in Assistant Librarian recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Demand Draft Registrar (Admn.), Supreme Court of India payable at New Delhi
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
Selection Procedure: Supreme Court of India will conduct a Computer Based Test and Interview.
How to Apply For Jobs in Supreme Court
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below address on or before 04th June 2018. The Application In A Sealed Cover Indicating “Application For The Post Of Assistant Librarian, Supreme Court Library”
Address: Registrar (Admn.I), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110201
Supreme Court of India 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting Date to apply online: 14th May 2018
- Last Date to apply online: 04th June 2018
supreme court recruitment 2018 – expired jobs
- Junior Court Attendant & Chamber Attendant – Official Notification
- Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant – Recruitment Notification