TIIC Recruitment 2019 Notification @ www.tiic.org: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates not registered with Employment Office and the candidates registered with Employment Office of Indian Nationality through ONLINE MODE only from 17.11.2019 to 05.12.2019 for direct recruitment to the following categories of posts, in M/s.Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Ltd., (TIIC Ltd), the premier State Financial Institution in India and a Government of Tamilnadu Undertaking Organisation having its Registered Office in Chennai-35. Interested candidates go through the TIIC Notification before applying for TIIC Manager, Senior Officer Job Openings 2020. The applications for the latest TIIC Manager, Senior Officer Vacancy 2019 must be submitted online. The Last Date to submit the online application form is 05 December 2019.
TIIC Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply online for 39 Posts
Latest TIIC Jobs 2019 – 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
|Name of Post||Manager, Senior Officer|
|No. Of Posts||39|
|Closing Date||05 December 2019|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TIIC Vacancies 2019 – Post Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary|
|Manager (Technical)||5||Rs. 56,900-1,80,500/- Per Month|
|Manager (Finance)||4||Rs. 56,900-1,80,500/- Per Month|
|Senior Officer (Technical)||10||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- Per Month|
|Senior Officer (Finance)||20||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- Per Month|
TIIC Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Manager (Technical)||B.E/ B.Tech|
|Manager (Finance)||CA/ ICWA/ Postgraduate with MBA|
|Senior Officer (Technical)||B.E/ B.Tech|
|Senior Officer (Finance)||CA/ ICWA/ Postgraduate with MBA|
Age Limit: As on the date of 01 November 2019
- Minimum Age limit is 21 Years (For all categories)
- SC/ST/SCA (belonging to the State of Tamilnadu only): 35 Years
- BC/MBC & DC/BCM (belonging to the State of Tamilnadu only): 32 Years
- Differently Abled Person: 40 Years
- Others (General category): 30 years
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only)
Selection Procedure: For the posts of Manager (Technical), Manager (Finance), Senior Officer (Technical), Senior Officer (Finance), the Multiple choice question paper will be spread across five sections viz., i) English Language, ii) Reasoning, iii) Quantitative Aptitude, iv) General Awareness with specific reference to banking Industry and v) Professional Knowledge.
Get a Bank Job with Best Training- Register Now
|Details||Duration||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Online examination||100 Minutes||100||100|
The examination will be held online for all the 4 posts in English and a Candidate should apply for only one post. The online examination will be held in the following centers, Chennai, Coimbatore, and Madurai. Online examination will be conducted on 26.12.2019. The exact venue and time of online examination will be hosted on the website: www.tiic.org. Candidates shall download the Hall Tickets.
Cut-off Score (Written Examination):
|Backward Class (BC-OBCM)/Backward Class Muslims (BC–M) Most Backward Classes and Denotified Communities (MBC & DC) General Category and Differently Abled Persons||50|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar)/ Scheduled Tribe ( belonging to Tamil Nadu)||40|
How to Apply for TIIC Vacancy 2019 Careers
- Candidates to go to the website www.tiic.org, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
TIIC 2019 Jobs – Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of online application||17 November 2019|
|Close date for submission of online application||05 December 2019|
|Written Examination Date||26 December 2019|
Important Links – TIIC Manager, Senior Officer Recruitment 2019
|TIIC Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|