TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018: Apply for 177 jobs in TN Labour Department. Tamilnadu Labour Department recruitment notification released through www.labour.tn.gov.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 177 Junior Assistant, DEO vacancies
- 177 Junior Assistant, DEO – 02nd November 2018
tn labour department recruitment 2018 notification – 177 Junior Assistant, DEO Posts
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant, DEO|
|No. of Vacancies||177|
TN Labour Department Recruitment 2018: Tamilnadu Labour Department released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.labour.tn.gov.in for the recruitment of total 177 (One Hundred and Seventy-Seven) Junior Assistant, DEO vacancies in Department of Labour and Employment, Tamil Nadu. Job seekers should apply on or before 02nd November 2018.
- Junior Assistant: 66 Vacancies
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 111 Vacancies
Salary Details: Rs. 19500 – 62000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st July 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to apply for Junior Assistant, DEO posts in TN Labour Department recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Demand Draft
- All Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
Selection Procedure: Tamilnadu Labour Department will conduct a written test and/or interview.
How to Apply For Data Entry Jobs in Tamilnadu
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of TN Labour Department www.labour.tn.gov.in, before 02nd November 2018.
TN Labour Department 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 17th October 2018
- Close date for submission of online application: 02nd November 2018
TN Labour Department – Expired Posts
- 48 Office Assistant – Advertisement Details & Application Form