TN MRB Recruitment 2019 Notification @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in: Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) invited Applications only from women candidates through online mode up to 13.11.2019 for direct recruitment on a temporary basis to the post of VHN / ANM in Tamil Nadu Public Health subordinate Service. Interested candidates after going through the TN MRB Notification can proceed to apply for the TN MRB Village Health Nurse / ANM Job Openings 2019 – 2020 before the last date. The applications for the latest TN MRB Village Health Nurse / ANM Vacancy 2019 must be submitted online. The Last Date to submit the online application form is 13 November 2019.
TN MRB Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply online for 1234 Posts
Latest TN MRB Jobs 2019 – 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Name of Post||Village Health Nurse / ANM|
|No. Of Posts||1234|
|Closing Date||13 November 2019|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TN MRB Vacancies 2019 – Post Details
|Category||No of Posts|
TN MRB Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
- ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxiliary Nurse Midwife school which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council,
namely: (a) For those who have acquired Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) qualification prior to 15.11.2012 :– SSLC with 18 months Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course. (b) For those who have acquired Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) qualification after 15.11.2012:– +2 with 2 years Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course.
- Having a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Must possess physical fitness for camp life
Age Limit: As on the date of 01 July 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- SC/ ST/ SCA/ BC / BCM / MBC & DNC: 57 Years
Salary: Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/- Per Month
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) / DW: Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only)
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only)
- Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Village Health Nurse /
Auxiliary Nurse Midwife duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. There will be no oral test
(Interview) for the post.
|Minimum educational qualification required for the post||Weightage of marks|
|Certificate / Diploma||HSC/ P.U.C||SSLC / 10th|
|Certificate with SSLC (till 2012)||50%||30%||20%|
|Certificate with PUC/ HSC qualification (2012 onwards)||50%||30%||20%|
How to Apply for TN MRB Vacancy 2019 Careers
- Eligible & Interested candidates, before going to apply, can download official notification. This is attached below.
- Go to the official website of the Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click the New Registration / Apply Online button. Direct Link is provided below.
- During the submission of TN MRB Online Application Form 2019, the applicant must keep scanned and required document copies aside.
- Fill up the application form with the required details.
- Before submitting the application, recheck the details and Press Submit Button.
- Take Printout of application for future reference.
TN MRB 2019 Jobs – Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of online application||24 October 2019|
|Close date for submission of online application||13 November 2019|
|Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank||15 November 2019|
Important Links – TN MRB Village Health Nurse / ANM Recruitment 2019