UKPSC Recruitment 2019: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC), ukpsc.gov.in released recruitment notification for vacant jobs. At present recruitment drive is going for 30 Civil Judge vacancies.
- 30 Civil Judge – 10th April 2019
UKPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification for 30 Civil Judge Posts
|PSC Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Name of Post||Civil Judge|
|No. Of Posts||30|
UKPSC Recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website ukpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 30 (Thirty) vacancies at Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC). The candidate who is looking for Civil Judge jobs can apply online application on or before 10th April 2019
UKPSC Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Degree from a recognized institute or university.
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st January 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 22 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Salary Details: Rs. 27700 – 44770/- Per Month
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 185/- (Rupees One Hundred and Eighty-Five Only)
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 95/- (Rupees Ninety-Five Only)
- PWD Candidates: Rs. 35/- (Rupees Thirty-Five Only)
Selection Procedure: On the basis of a competitive exam and interview.
How to Apply For UKPSC Vacancy 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of UKPSC ukpsc.gov.in, before 10th April 2019.
UKPSC 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 20th March 2019
- Close date for submission of online application: 10th April 2019