Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019: Apply for 100 jobs in Union Bank of India. Union Bank of India recruitment notification released through www.unionbankofindia.co.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 100 Armed Guard vacancies.
- 100 Armed Guard – 18th February 2019
Union Bank of India recruitment 2019 notification – 100 Armed Guard Posts
|Name of Post||Armed Guard|
|No. of Vacancies||100|
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019: Union Bank of India released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in for the recruitment of total 100 (Hundred) Armed Guard vacancies, . Job seekers should apply on or before 18th February 2019.
Armed Guard (Ex-Serviceman): 100 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: Pass in 10th standard or its equivalent examination and Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ Union Territory.
- Salary Details: Rs.9560 – 18545/ Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 1st January 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to apply for Armed Guard posts in Union Bank of India recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online
- For Ex-servicemen: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
Selection Procedure: Union Bank of India will conduct a Date of Online Examination.
How to Apply For Union Bank of India Vacancy 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of Union Bank of India www .unionbankofindia.co.in, before 18th February 2019.
Union Bank of India 2019- Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 23rd January 2019
- Close date for submission of online application: 18th February 2019
- Date of Online Examination: 17th March 2019
Union Bank of India recruitment 2018 notification – Expired Jobs
- Forex Officer & Integrated Treasury Officer – Recruitment Notification
- Credit Officer – Job Notification
- Company Secretary – Official Notification