UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification @ uppsc.up.nic.in: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission officials inviting the applications for 14 Computer Assistant Vacancies. Interested candidates after going through the UPPSC Notification can proceed to apply for the UPPSC Computer Assistant Job Openings 2019 – 2020 before the last date. The applications for the latest UPPSC Computer Assistant Vacancy 2019 must be submitted online. The Last Date to submit the online application form is 16 December 2019.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply online for 14 Posts
Latest UPPSC Jobs 2019 – 2020 Notification
|PSC Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Name of Post||Computer Assistant|
|No. Of Posts||14|
|Closing Date||16 December 2019|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Passed the Intermediate examination with a Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized Institute/University or Intermediate with the “O” level diploma from DOEACC or NIELET Society.
Age Limit: As on the date of 01 July 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Salary: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- UR/Economically weaker Sections / Other Backward Class: Rs. 125/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty-Five Only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 65/- (Rupees Sixty-Five Only)
- Handicapped (PWD) Candidates: Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty-Five Only)
Selection Procedure: On the basis of written examination and typing test.
Plan of Examination:
The aforesaid examination shall be conducted in two phases. There shall be one question paper in the first phase, a written examination which will be objective type and multiple choice. The time period of the question paper shall be 1 hour 30 minutes. There shall be a total 100 questions in the question paper of 100 marks. Each question carrying equal marks. On the basis of the above-said examination 10 times of candidates of total Vacant posts shall qualify for Hindi typing (on computer) test on merit basis.
In the second phase, there shall be a Hindi typing test on a computer which will be qualifying in nature. The time period of the Hindi typing test will be 05 minutes. The minimum essential required speed of the Hindi typing test is 25 w.p.m. Only such candidates shall be considered for selection who gets minimum speed in Hindi typing test. Final merit shall be based on marks obtained in the only written examination.
|Part/Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Time|
|General Hindi||25||25||01 Hour 30 Min|
|General Mental ability||25||25|
Part A–General Hindi
Part B–General Mental Ability
- Mathematical ability
- Graphical and pattern analysis ability
- Reasoning ability
- Data Comparison and decision making
Part C–General Knowledge
- General Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Agriculture, Pharmacy, Botany, Zoology, etc.
- Preliminary Economics: Growth rates, GDP, GNP, etc.
- Social Science: Constitution, Law related issues, Indian History, Geography, etc.
- Information Technology and Communication infrastructure etc.
- Space Science: Satellite launch etc.
Part D–Computer Knowledge
- Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix
- Computer Languages: C, C++
- Document Handling: Files Formats, Merging, Editing and Various other documents Processing, PowerPoint, PDF, etc.
- Database Handling: MS-Access, Spreadsheets, Simple Database preparation.
- Internet and E-mails: w.w.w., Popular Websites, Web Surfing, Email Preparation, SPAM emails, etc.
- Malware and Virus: Common available Virus and Malwares and their removal
How to Apply for UPPSC Vacancy 2019 Careers
- Eligible & Interested candidates, before going to apply, can download official notification. This is attached below.
- Go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission @ uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click the New Registration / Apply Online button. Direct Link is provided below.
- During the submission of UPPSC Online Application Form 2019, the applicant must keep scanned and required document copies aside.
- Fill up the application form with the required details.
- Before submitting the application, recheck the details and Press Submit Button.
- Take Printout of application for future reference.
- The candidates must send hard copies of their online applications and enclose self-attested copies of all certificates in support of their claims rendered in the on-line application. In this Connection, a separate press communique shall be published in due course by the commission.
UPPSC 2019 Jobs – Important Dates
|Date of Commencement of Online Application||15 November 2019|
|Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank||11 December 2019|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application||16 December 2019|
Important Links – UPPSC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2019
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|