WBHRB Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) invited online applications from eligible candidates for Pharmacist job openings through Online Application Form. Latest WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Notification released at www.wbhrb.in, for the Pharmacist job vacancy. Interested candidates go through the below WBHRB Notification before applying online at www.wbhrb.in. The Last Date to submit the online application form is 29 January 2020.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Notification – Apply online for 16 Pharmacist Posts
|Latest WBHRB Jobs 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Name of Post||Pharmacist|
|No. Of Posts||16|
|Last Date||29 January 2020|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBHRB Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Category||No of Posts|
Before applying online at www.wbhrb.in, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) eligibility criteria for the below posts as on the date of eligibility. The minimum required education qualification for Pharmacist in WBHRB jobs is 12th, Diploma
WBHRB Pharmacist Jobs – Eligibility Details
- (i) Must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination, or it’s equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology; and
- (ii) Two Years’ Diploma Course in Pharmacy recognized by the Government of West Bengal, or Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy recognized by the Government of West Bengal; and
- (iii) Registered as ‘A’ category Pharmacist under the West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
Age Limit: Not below 21 years and above 39 years of age as of 01 January 2019. Provided further that upper age limit may be relaxed for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, & other Backward Classes as per Government Rules or Orders issued from time to time.
Pay Scale: Rs.7100 – 37600/- Per Month
- SC/ST of West Bengal and persons with disabilities: No Fee (Exempted)
- For All Other Posts: Rs. 160/- (Rupees One Hundred and Six Only)
Selection Procedure: On the basis of written examination and/or interview.
Please note that for recruitment of the post as stated, the initial merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the aspiring candidates as per the following distribution pattern of marks.
Distribution pattern of marks for the Pharmacist, Grade III :
- a) Marks obtained in Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examinations in Science subjects[Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology]: ‐ 25 (Max)
- b) Marks obtained in Diploma/Bachelor /Master Degree in Pharmacy ‐ 50 (Max)
- c) Experience in State Govt. service (Permanent/Contractual)‐ 02 marks /year: ‐ 10 (max)
- d) Interview : ‐ 15 (Max)
How to Apply for WBHRB Jobs 2020 Notification
Interested candidates can apply online WBHRB Pharmacist Recruitment through the official website www.wbhrb.in from 22 January 2020 to 29 January 2020. The candidates are also advised to take a printout of the online application for future reference.
WBHRB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of online application||22 January 2020|
|Close date for submission of online application||29 January 2020|
The candidates are advised to read the WBHRB detailed advertisement/notification and confirm themselves whether they are fulfilling their required educational qualification, age, etc. for the respective post before applying.