WBHRB Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) invited online applications from eligible candidates for Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer job openings through Online Application Form. Latest WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Notification released at www.wbhrb.in, for Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer job vacancy. Interested candidates go through the below WBHRB Notification before applying online at www.wbhrb.in. The Last Date to submit the online application form is 20 January 2020.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Notification – Apply online for 32 Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer Posts
|Latest WBHRB Jobs 2020 Notification|
|PSC Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Name of Post||Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer|
|No. Of Posts||32|
|Last Date||20 January 2020|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBHRB Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Category||No of Posts|
Before applying online at www.wbhrb.in, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) eligibility criteria for the below posts as on the date of eligibility. The minimum required education qualification for Grade III in WBHRB jobs is Master Degree, Post Graduate
WBHRB Grade III Jobs – Eligibility Details
- (i) Master’s Degree in Physics or Electronics or Biophysics from a recognized University.
- (ii) A post Graduate Degree or post-Graduate Diploma in Radiological or Medical Physics of a recognized University or Institution; AND
- (iii) A certificate of Radiation Safety Officer from the Bhaba Atomic Research Centre or Atomic energy Regulatory Board. OR M.Sc. in Medical Physics from any recognized University along with a certificate of Radiation Safety Officer from Bhaba Atomic Research Centre or Atomic energy Regulatory Board.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 45 years of age as of 01 January 2019. Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxed for the SC, ST and other Backward Classes, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Serviceman as per rules and order of the Government.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600/- – 42000/- Per Month
- SC/ST of West Bengal and persons with disabilities: No Fee (Exempted)
- For All Other Posts: Rs. 210/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Ten Only)
Selection Procedure: On the basis of written exam and/or interview.
How to Apply for WBHRB Jobs 2020 Notification
Interested candidates can apply online WBHRB Physicist-cum-Radiation Safety Officer Recruitment through the official website www.wbhrb.in from 10 January 2020 to 20 January 2020. The candidates are also advised to take a printout of the online application for future reference.
WBHRB Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of online application||10 January 2020|
|Close date for submission of online application||20 January 2020|
Online Application Link (From 01.01.2020)
The candidates are advised to read the WBHRB detailed advertisement/notification and confirm themselves whether they are fulfilling their required educational qualification, age, etc. for the respective post before applying.