WBPSC Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invited online applications from eligible candidates for Instructor job openings through Online Application Form. Latest WBPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification released at www.pscwbonline.gov.in, for Instructor job vacancy in the trade discipline of electronics & telecommunication engineering in govt. Polytechnics, West Bengal. Interested candidates go through the below WBPSC Notification before applying online at www.pscwbonline.gov.in. The Last Date to submit the online application form is 05 February 2020.
WBPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification – Apply online for 244 Instructor Posts
Latest WBPSC Jobs 2020 Notification
|PSC Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Name of Post||Instructor|
|No. Of Posts||244|
|Last Date||05 February 2020|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Before applying online at www.pscwbonline.gov.in, applicants should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement for the respective post of West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC). The minimum required education qualification for Instructor in WBPSC jobs is 10th, ITI, Diploma.
WBPSC Instructor Jobs – Eligibility Details
- Madhyamik Examination of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- National Trade Certificate in the Trade of Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic (Radio & Television) from an Institute affiliated to Director General of Employment and Training, Government of India, with not less than five years’ post-qualification experience. OR
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution with not less than three years’ post-qualification experience. OR
- National Apprenticeship Certificate after obtaining a National Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic (Radio & Television) Trade from an Institute affiliated to Director General of Employment and Training, Government of India, with not less than four years’ post-qualification experience. OR
- National Trade certificate in Broad-Based Basic Training (BBBT) with Advanced Module in the Electronics Sector with five years’ experience.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 39 years of age as of 01 January 2020.
Pay Scale: Rs. 7,100 – 37,600/- Per Month
- ST, SC, PWD Candidates: No Fee (Expected)
- All other candidates: Rs. 160/- (Rupees One Hundred and Sixty Only)
WBPSC Recruitment – Selection Procedure:
The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it is not conveniently possible to interview all the applicants, the Commission may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualification /higher marks/ grade obtained or on the basis of a Preliminary Screening Test (PST).
Commission has decided to fix the following Category wise qualifying marks in the Personality Test and candidates unable to secure such qualifying marks would not be considered for the Posts, irrespective of their academic qualification and/or marks obtained in PST :
How to Apply for WBPSC Jobs 2020 Notification
Interested candidates can apply online WBPSC Instructor Recruitment through the official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 16 January 2020 to 05 February 2020. The candidates are also advised to take a printout of the online application for future reference.
WBPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Date of Notification Published||16 January 2020|
|Last date for the submission of application form||05 February 2020|
|Last date of payment of fees||05 February 2020|
|Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI||06 February 2020|
|Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI||05 February 2020|
The candidates are advised to read the WBPSC detailed advertisement/notification and confirm themselves whether they are fulfilling their required educational qualification, age, etc. for the respective post before applying.