West Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Apply for 1600 jobs in West Central Railway. West Central Railway (WCR) recruitment notification released through www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. At present there are 01 recruitment drives are going for 1600 Apprentice vacancies.
- 1600 Apprentice – 09th February 2019
West Central Railway recruitment 2019 notification – 1600 Apprentice Posts
Name of Post
No. of Vacancies
West Central Railway Recruitment 2019: West Central Railway (WCR) released a new recruitment notification through its official website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of total 1600 (One thousand six hundred only) Apprentice vacancies, . Job seekers should apply on or before 09th February 2019.
Apprentice: 1600 Vacancies
- Education Qualification: 10+2 / ITI in respective trade with 50% of marks from a recognized institute or board.
Age Limit: As on the date of 28th December 2018
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to apply for Apprentice posts in West Central Railway recruitment process, those need to pay the below charges through Online
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 170/- (Rupees One Hundred and Seventy Only)
- SC, ST, PWD Candidates: Rs. 70/- (Rupees Seventy Only)
Selection Procedure: West Central Railway (WCR) will conduct a written test or merit list or interview.
How to Apply For West Central Railway Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website of West Central Railway www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in, before 09th February 2019.
West Central Railway 2019- Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online application: 10th January 2019
- Close date for submission of online application: 09th February 2019
West Central Railway Jobs 2019 – Expired
WCR recruitment 2018 notification – Expired Jobs
- 160 Apprenticeship – Advertisement Details
- 5 Specialist Medical Practitioners – Job Notification
- House Surgeon – Recruitment Notification & Application Form
- Specialist & GDMO – Job Notification
- Trade Apprentice – Job Notification